Location: York (Monks Cross)
Contract: Full time, permanent
Salary: £18,500 per annum plus 3% flexible benefits package
Are you: collaborative, transformative, driven?
If so, read on….
We’re Shared Services Connected LTD ( SSCL for short)- a unique joint venture formed in 2013 between Sopra Steria and UK Government as part of Government’s Next Generation Shared Services Strategy.
Our aim? To deliver between £400 and £600 million of savings per year for Government from 2016.
Our purpose? To transform the way that services are delivered across the public sector, streamlining systems and processes and offering innovative solutions to deliver £1 billion of savings by 2020, for both UK Government and Police.
This is an ambitious agenda- and we’re looking for talented and driven people to join our team to help us deliver. Find out more here.
About the team
This an exciting time to join us- looking after over 15,000 UK based Construction Industry Apprentices, in the midst of a digital transformation and with a number of ongoing opportunities for cross training and progression.
Responsibility for the delivery of a professional customer service - exceeding our customer’s expectations, whether through taking ownership of customer enquiries or through the accurate and timely processing of funding requirements, legal returns, application or registration on behalf of our customers.
As an Apprenticeship Coordinator you will work within the Apprenticeships Co-ordination Team, providing a front line and professional service to a range of either customers, or for a range of products / services on behalf of our internal clients.
The types of activities you’ll be involved in are;
- Dealing directly with Apprenticeship Officers, Employers or Colleges to address Apprenticeship scheme enquires, account enquiries, applications and the placement/ learning of an Apprentice.
- Dealing with internal customers – building relationships and working in partnership with other front-line staff and supporting them in the successful service delivery of services in particular to Employers and Apprentices
- Ensuring relevant systems are up to date, and inputting information in a timely and accurate manner.
- Working across teams to ensure that funding is paid on time, both to employers, colleges and our clients.
- Ensuring all Apprenticeship achiever evidence is recorded.
- Ensuring all certification is provided to Apprentices in a timely manner.
- Understanding and where needed, delivering advice on Apprenticeship programmes.
- Working with team members to generate ideas for on-going and continuous improvement to service deliver
- Develop a comprehensive knowledge of the service / product area to which you are supporting and have an understanding of the products and services support by the department as a whole
- Active participation in team meetings – suggesting ways of improving the efficiency of the department and the quality of service provided
- Ensuring excellent customer service.
- Passionate, committed individuals who have pride in what they do- and therefore deliver outstanding customer service at all times.
- Experience of working with a team to consistently achieve quality and service levels
- Able to manage multiple tasks and work to tight deadlines
- Able to demonstrate high attention to detail- the ‘little’ things are important.
- Willing to go ‘over and above’ when needed to help maintain our quality standards, or work autonomously at times.
- Aren’t afraid to call out where things can be improved
- Enthusiastic and self-motivated
- An understanding of Apprenticeships
- Recognised customer service skills/qualification
The successful candidates will be required to go through a Security Clearance.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'