We are a recruitment business operating in the FinTech market. We find talented professionals for Finance and Technology businesses in the UK and international markets. We focus on leading edge businesses and headhunt potential candidates that meet exacting requirements. We also work with candidates that have been referred to or approached us to help manage their next career move.
We are looking for an Apprentice Resourcer preferably with Customer Service or Sales experience to join our existing team.
Duties will include:
- Creating and posting job adverts
- Completing and executing job searches
- Reviewing applications for assigned roles and actioning accordingly
- Searching for CVs / profiles on all available channels (databases, social media, internet, etc) and shortlisting matching candidates
- Qualifying candidates through email, telephone or email
- Preparing candidate CVs to meet agency standards
- Arranging interviews and collating feedback
- Updating all administration systems
- Providing ad hoc support for recruitment consultants in other parts of the recruitment process
- Owning and completing assigned project tasks
If you possess a "can do" attitude, are driven by research, problem solving, and thrive on challenges, we want to speak with you.
To be the right candidate for the job you should have strengths in the following:
- Telephone skills
- Customer service
- MS Office
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU?
The chance to work for a truly innovative multi-award-winning recruitment Company that is being described as "one of the most disruptive recruitment companies in the market".
THE START DATE
ASAP - We are keen to get the Apprentice Resourcer job filled with the right person
We really want to hear from you, even if it’s just to ask some questions about this job!
Call Adam or click that nice big button to apply!
Keywords: Apprentice, Resourcer, job ads, administration, recruitment, customer service.
- Customer Service
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job