Rutherford Briant Recruitment is a specialist Accountancy, Finance and Legal recruitment consultancy covering East Anglia.
This is an exciting opportunity to learn from the best recruiters in the industry. Full training and support providedand the opportunity to gain at NVQ in recruitment. We offer a busy, successful and fun working environment with lots of out of training (in house and external) as well as work activities such as go-karting, white water rafting and a curry club!
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone looking for a varied role and to gain vital office/sales work experience. This apprenticeship will give you exporsure to all area's of a busy sales enviorment.
- Answering incoming calls and assisting where possible
- Meet and greet visitors to the office.
- Creating Agency CVs and other sales documents
- Creating marketing documents to help generate revenue
- Looking up leads for active roles on job boards and passing on to the relevant consultant.
- Speaking with candidates and helping them find their ideal next role.
- Attend candidate registrations to find out more about what they are looking for.
The most important quality for the successful candidate is to possess a drive and determination.
The ideal candidate for this role will have:
- An excellent work ethic
- Strong communication skills
- Entrepreneurial spirit
- Tenacity and drive
- Very reliable attitude
- Raw ambition and hunger for success.
This apprenticeship will give the successful applicant the opportunity to train with some of the most successful recruiters in the industry. We seek to employ ambitions and driven candidates who wish to help drive the business forward and further their career into a sales role.
- Customer Service
- Quality Driven
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job