Apprentice Nursery Practitioner Frizington
Are you interested in working with babies & young children?
Have you considered an Early Years Apprenticeship?
Do you live in or around the Frizington area?
We are looking for motivated and driven candidates who are looking to work in in a School setting in the Frizington area. With System People Education you can work and study to gain a Childcare qualification which will assist you gain a permanent role in Early Years upon graduation. Our Childcare Apprenticeships are 12 months in length and involve you completing the Level 2 Childcare apprenticeship and studying every other week at our Carlisle classrooms.
To be considered for one of our exciting School Apprenticeship opportunities you will be keen to begin an appropriate qualification this September to gain knowledge and understanding of the pre-school child and what it takes to work in a School. This will be a Level 2 Children and Young People's Workforce qualification.
You will ideally hold a Level 2 or above in Maths and English (Grade C or above). If you do not hold a Level 2 in these subjects then assistance can be provided via a Functional Skills Level 2 qualification alongside your childcare qualification following an initial assessment. At assessment you will need to achieve an entry 3 level grade or higher to be considered for this (Grade D at GCSE Equiv). You will need a passion and desire to work with babies and young children.
We are looking for people who are/have;
- A genuine love for children.
- Hardworking and punctual for work
- Dedicated to gaining a qualification in the field of Childcare
- A caring personality with a natural ability to look out for others
- A happy, smiley person who is comfortable around children
- A person who likes to see others learn, play and grow
- Someone who enjoys reading and singing with children
- Someone who is patient with young people
- A person who is happy looking after children's personal needs (toileting/eating/cleaning themselves etc)
What is it like working as a Childcare Apprentice?
Schools are interesting and unique places, they can be busy, noisy, fun and challenging.
The majority of the job day to day will be to assist the school staff and wider team to ensure that the children are provided with a varied curriculum, with new challenges, with a commitment to ongoing improvements. You will be expected to assist with lesson planning and ideas for new creative learning to ensure that the children are progressing well as their time in classroom continues.
As an Apprentice you will be happy to attend staff meetings alongside other staff and also be prepared to give some time and effort to assist at parent social functions and parents evenings and occasional promotional events.
Come and learn with System People Education…your journey starts today!
Once every 2 weeks you will attend lessons taught by a specialist tutor in our classroom in Carlisle City Centre. This way you gain the theory which underpins the practice you will gain from working in a Nursery or School for the remainder of your working week. There are some fantastic benefits of training with us. Read just a handful below;
- Modern, inspiring, Carlisle city centre classroom where you will receive an interactive learning experience delivered by expert trainers.
- You will receive a warm welcome and enjoy free tea and coffee facilities in our chill out room where you can relax in between classes and socialize with other learners, listen to the radio and carry out group work
- Enjoy the opportunity to earn and win awards and prizes such as shopping vouchers throughout the year through our 'Learner Rewards Scheme'
- You will receive one of our FREE learner stationary packs on your first day to get you all set to go!
- Access to a number of other FREE training such as first aid, food hygiene and safeguarding to help boost your CV upon graduation
- Book a 1-2-1 with our Education Consultant for free CV advice and interview skills training
- Take the opportunity to join our TA register for supply work upon qualifying - we have placed hundreds of teaching support staff in paid employment since 2013
If you are interested in finding out more or would like to come along and meet our Tutor then please apply now!
- Learning Support
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'