Apprentice Maintenance Technician
The Recruitment Crowd are currently looking for an Apprentice Maintenance Technician, for a large manufacturing business based in the Leeds area.
Ideally, we are looking for individuals who have previously worked as a Handy Man or in a similar capacity. You will need to be an enthusiastic individual, who is a keen team player.
- Assisting in the maintenance of plumbing, HVAC, mechanical and electrical equipment
- Carrying out repairs to property, fixtures, fittings, and equipment
- Assisting contractors with inspections
- Assisting with plant maintenance
- Working to preventative maintenance schedules
- Previous experience with installations
- Understanding of PPM procedures
- Knowledge of health and safety procedures
- Willingness to learn and gain additional qualifications
- Flexible to work out of hours to assist with repairs and breakdowns
- PC literate
- Ability to demonstrate a basic understanding of facility maintenance
- 5 GCSE’s or above, minimum grade C
For immediate consideration, please apply with your up to date CV.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'