iRecruit Partners Ltd is seeking an Apprentice Assessor with training and coaching delivery experience, to join their client based in Cheshire.
You will be a confident communicator, with experience of using learning platforms and be able to travel throughout the region.
What you will do:
- Identify and assess learners’ needs and put in place robust learning plans, with realistic and challenging goals, that enable learners to understand their personal journey and realise their potential.
- Deliver high quality, informative and inspiring learning and development workshops to groups of learners.
- As part of a team, design and plan practical and innovative training sessions - constantly look for opportunities to enhance the learner experience and outcomes
- Provide specialist support to learners to develop their Functional Skills in Mathematics, English, and IT - including intensive one-to-one support where appropriate
- Actively support, mentor and motivate learners across the entire learner journey, to help them with the timely completion of their learning goals and achievement of their apprenticeship standard. Contact will be varied and might include face to face, email, Skype, webinars etc.
- Observe, mark, assess and review work produced by learners to ensure it is of the appropriate standard.
- Provide timely and accurate documentation, management information and reports in line with agreed business processes
Your experience will include:
- Excellent training and coaching delivery skills to deliver PFS (Providing Financial Services)
- Experience of providing one-one coaching sessions and group training delivery.
- Experience of using learning platforms such as Learning Assistant, ilearner, Onefile.
- Significant experience of supporting learners using a blended approach of face-to-face and remote support
- Experience of delivering new apprenticeship standards
- Experience of working with end point assessment organisations
- CTTLS or DTLLS or equivalent
- AET or PTTLS teaching qualification
- V1 or TAQA L4 qualification
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'