Appointed Representative - own your own brokerage!
Are you an experienced Commercial Insurance Professional seeking the convenience and autonomy of working from home?
Would you be interested in the opportunity to own and develop your own brokerage trading from your home address with full support from one of the industry's most modern and forward thinking broking houses?
With the cost of travel into our towns and cities escalating at an alarming rate, many people are questioning the need to operate from a fixed business address when the developments in IT mean you can now conveniently access your clients from any point in the UK.
Cameron James is currently partnering with a broker that is offering a very viable alternative to the pain of the daily commute.
Our client, a very well established and respected Yorkshire based Commercial Brokerage is truly offering one of the best Appointed Representative propositions currently available on the market
You will benefit from the following:
- Market leading Commission split on your income generated
- Full FCA backing and Compliance
- Full in-House Broking support - with a team of dedicated Account Handlers broking your risks
- Full claims Service
- Risks Management Services
- Full Suite of Marketing Products
- Use of the in-house Contact Management System
- In-House Credit Control
- Access to all the Composite and Lloyds Markets
- Fully Equipped IT package and Backup for you to work from home
- The flexibility for you to work our own Hours and be Self Employed
- Professional Indemnity Cover Paid for you
- No Weekly or Monthly costs to you
- An Exit strategy from the onset either if you wish to take your Book with you or sell your book to our client when you wish to move on.
You will be:-
- An Experienced Insurance Professional now looking to take control of your Future in a new position
- Looking for suitable working hours for your own business
If you wish to discuss this unique proposition further, please complete the link and a consultant from Cameron James will be in contact for an initial, 100% confidential discussion.
- Business Development
- commercial insurance
- Client relationships
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'