A great opportunity for a Scientist with extensive experience in ICP-MS, ICP-OES and Atomic Absorption Spectroscopy to move into a customer-focused Applications Specialist role OR for an experienced sales representative, service engineer or applications specialist, looking for a new challenge and to develop their career in a global company!
TERRITORY: UK (working as part of a larger team to cover the region)
PRODUCTS: ICP-MS, ICP-OES instrumentation and associated consumables, Atomic Absorption Spectrometers
CUSTOMERS: Academic, Research, Pharmaceutical, Biotechnology, Environmental Laboratories
- Supporting the continued growth of the company's businesses by delivering excellent support to customers and the wider commercial team.
- To support the pre and post sales process to help the company achieve and exceed the sales targets for the product lines, providing at all times an exceptional level of support, technical excellence and superior product knowledge.
- Support the company's sales team via product demonstrations and providing expert technical advice. Following up with demo reports.
- Deliver product training to sales colleagues and customers, ensuring excellent customer satisfaction.
- Assist with the development of training materials and programs, in cooperation with the wider commercial team.
- To develop new applications in response to customer or market demand.
- Ensure excellent knowledge of competitor solutions, market trends, customer feedback and identify & discuss the unique selling points of the company's own solutions to customers.
- Attendance at scientific events, workshops and seminars, as well as performing product presentations at these events.
- Presenting product and application specific information at external conferences/meetings.
- Training customers at their sites or at the company's UK centre of excellence onsite, as well as providing excellent technical support post installation.
- Degree in Chemistry, Biochemistry or similar and 3+ years relevant laboratory experience in (ICP-MS, ICP-OES, AA and other related techniques.
- Excellent verbal and written communication, organisational and inter-personal skills.
- Willingness to travel around 50-70% of the time (less travel will be involved if the applicant is based in Southern UK)
- Customer Service
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job