- Installation of bespoke Digital software.
- Migrate bespoke Digital software.
- Upgrade bespoke Digital software.
- Testing of bespoke Digital software.
- Testing and implementing hotfixes of bespoke Digital software.
- Supporting the deployment of bespoke Digital software.
- On-going support of Digital software.
- Acting in an advisory and consultancy capacity to all customers on general IT aspects that interact with our software / workflow solutions.
- Creating both internal and external documentation for plans and software fixes.
- Providing remote and onsite support as and when required.
- Escalating highly complex issues to Senior Application Consultant.
- Direct liaison and customer requirements gathering for new projects.
- Direct liaison with 3rd party support to log and manage faults through to resolution and implementation on customer sites.
- Completing visit reports, and customer reports in a timely manner to the highest level of quality.
The role will be office based, with travel to other company offices and customer sites, as and when needed.
- Very strong trouble shooter
- Very strong problem solver
- 4 years (minimum) supporting Windows XP and Windows 7 environments
- Strong USB hardware troubleshooting experience
- Strong experience in remote access technologies (e.g. RAS, VPN)
- Good knowledge and troubleshooting skills in Networking and TCP/IP knowledge
- Good knowledge and troubleshooting skills in Windows Server 2003 and 2008R2 environments
- Good knowledge and troubleshooting of Microsoft SQL Server 2005 and upwards
- Knowledge of software deployment skills and techniques, e.g. SCCM
- Strong ability in training end users, translating technical speak into non-technical speak
- Stakeholder Management
- Customer facing with excellent communication skills
- Knowledge of NHS/Medical software
- Experience of working in a multi-stakeholder environment
- Experience of supporting customers in installing and maintaining enterprise software solutions
- Previous experience gained within either the legal or medical sectors would be highly advantageous
- Previous experience with digital dictation and speech recognition technologies
- Full EU driving licence
- Providing support of Philips and Olympus software and hardware
- SQL Reporting Services
- Web based applications
- Degree Qualified
Must have own car, as travel across the UK and Ireland is a requirement of the role.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job