An opportunity is available for an experienced Applications Developer / Analyst, to work with a global engineering & manufacturing leader within their central technology hub in Glasgow.
The company are heavily investing in new product development and and significant expansion of its tech services, a large part of which is centred around their applications development.
This is an opportunity for a highly experienced Salesforce developer to help drive enterprise level projects and offers significant scope for both career and personal development as well as an excellent salary and package, including bonus, share scheme, competitive pension and flexible benefits...
Key Responsibilities of the role will include:
- Applications Development
- Working within Agile/Scrum environments as well as ALM/VSTS tools for continuous deployment and integration
- Working closely with the core development team as well as both internal & external stakeholders
- Determining project requirements, specifications and user stories
- 3rd Line Support of the Saleforce Platform
- Defining and Documenting Business Process
To be considered for the role you will also have the following experience:
- Minimum of 2 years Salesforce Development Experience
- Experience of Aure Cloud Services
- SQL Database development
- Track record in designing and building new apps from scratch
- Full Software Development Lifecycle experience from analysis to deployment
If you are interested in working with a market leader in their field and a company who pride themselves on providing a challenging working environment, strong company culture and excellent career progression; apply now for immediate consideration.
Please note you will receive an automated response advising you that we have received your CV.
Hudson is a leading provider of permanent recruitment, contract professionals and talent management solutions worldwide.
We are committed to ensuring that all job applicants are treated equally, without discrimination because of gender, sexual orientation, marital or civil partner status, gender reassignment, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief, disability or age.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job