We have an exciting role available for an Application Support Engineer to join our team here at BES Utilities in Fleetwood, Blackpool.
Working in a team of 2 and a wider service team, reporting to the Application Manager you will be required to provide effective application support to the internal businesses and third-party partners.
You will be supporting several business groups, systems, reports, applications, and databases including, but are not limited to Junifer CRM, Office365, Dynamics CRM online, Sage 200, Sage 50 and AFMS.
You will be responsible for monitoring, changes, issues and requests across the application stack, SQL code, client software & advanced system problems that could need escalated to a 3rd party, development, or infrastructure. You need to be strong at documentation to assist in keeping all support guides and configuration documents updated.
As part of this function working overtime from time to time is necessary in this role.
Role and Responsibilities (but not limited to):
- A good IT technical knowledge across multiple areas to enable quick and accurate diagnosis of problems
- Ensure all system changes are undertaken to agreed standards of quality, service, procedures and security
- Input and maintain data in the Freshservice ticketing system, including creation of reports for performance and improvement monitoring
- Prepare and maintain documentation for review by peers for the effective implementation and support of ICT systems
- Investigate options to automate fixes wherever possible
- Work closely with 3rd party suppliers, development, and infrastructure teams for escalations of problems
- Propose front end fixes to business problems in all systems
- Be a liaison between the business teams and the wider IT team for all system related queries
- Administration and maintenance of several IT systems, databases, and monitoring tools
Candidate Requirements / Competencies:
- Minimum MCSA qualification
- Knowledge working with complex CRM systems
- Demonstrate the ability to take complex business issues and turn into a resolution
- Excellent documentation abilities
- SQL. administration and data structure knowledge
- Knowledge of API and SOAP requests
- Office 365
- SSIS and SSRS understanding
- Test and release experience
- Working knowledge of administration of servers and services
- Basic reporting
- ITIL foundation
- Business analyst experience
- DBA experience
- Power BI experience
- 12 months experience working in the energy industry
Be part of our future
If you would love to join us as our new Application Support Engineer, we encourage you to find out more.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'