I have an opportunity for an Application Security Architect to join a leading Insurer who are looking for an Application Security Architect to help insource their application security knowledge. There is a lot of funding committed to this area of the business and this role will be key to helping the business on their cloud migration project.
You will be able to use your experience developing solutions securely to help review code and advise developers on best practice for application security architecture. There are a huge number of greenfield projects to be involved in and this is a key part of the business moving to DevSecOps.
Skills for Application Security Architect:
- Experience in development languages for web or cloud based technologies is important (Java, .NET, Android, IOS etc.)
- Good understanding of Secure Development Lifecycles and their application in an agile environment
- Good understanding of security principles and processes around application security testing e.g. SAST, DAST
- Comfortable working as part of a global team to educate key members of staff in application security and secure development
- CISM, CRISC or CISSP certification
As the Application Security Architect, you will be working under the head of security architecture. In previous roles, you will have worked as part of a large development function or security architecture team.
This is a great opportunity to join a business looking at changing the way they approach IT Security and would be good for anyone looking to become an SME Application Security.
For more information or to apply please contact Alec Dewell on or