A leading provider of CRM solutions to the pharmaceutical industry are recruiting for an Application Developer.
A motivated team player, you will need to display excellent analysis, design and communication skills along with the ability to manage several tasks simultaneously in a sometimes pressurised, fast-moving environment.
- SQL Server or equivalent relational database
- VB to C# conversion projects
- Reporting and data analysis projects
- Data warehousing
- Web app development for iOS platform
- Strong database design and data analysis skills
- Maintain and develop software applications.
- Develop new functionality and enhancements as requested according to business requirements and the product development roadmap.
- Build and maintain utilities to be used by both support and development functions and run those utilities as required on client installations to meet client configuration and data load needs.
- Respond to items raised in the helpdesk issue logging system and where possible resolve those issues in a timely fashion.
- Write unit test plans and test software according to those plans.
- Provide 3rd line support as requested when issues arise.
- Monitor supported systems where appropriate to proactively identify problems.
- Assist in planning and estimating projects.
- Assist in strategic technical developments including database design and 3rd party software evaluation.
The company are based in a rural location near Cookham, therefore having the use of your own transport is essential.
Excellent opportunity, please apply for a prompt response.
- Sql Server
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job