Our client based minutes of drive from Dorchester is looking for an AOI Operator who you will operate the AOI machine in line with daily workload.
Hours of work are 8am to 5pm Monday to Thursday and 8am to 1pm on a Friday.
Pay rate depending on experience.
As an AOI Operator you will operate the AOI machine and review machine identified defects for accuracy.
The ideal candidate for this position will thrive off working in a fast-paced environment and enjoy a variety of assemblies.
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy
- Proactive and flexible approach
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Experience working in electronic assembly/manufacturing/inspection/AOI is desirable but not essential as training will be provided
- Carrying out all Automated Optical Inspection (AOI) in line with AOI process flow Testing PCB assemblies using AOI system in line with operating standards
- Identifying and reporting problems
- Writing AOI programs
If you feel that you have relevant experience for that role then please apply now!
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'