£65,000 - experience dependent
This is a Digital Analytics role for an Adobe specialist. If you have implementation experience, or want to learn it, this is ideal for you.
A massively well-known, reputable analytics company are looking for a new Digital Analyst to help with Adobe/Google Implementation as well as being client-facing coming up with solutions. As the Digital Analyst you would be coming in as one of the main digital analytics implementation experts and largely owning this area of the business. If you have strong web analytics skills but want to expand your skill set, you'll get training on DTM, and learn Big Data using AWS, so there's lots of career development available!
* You will be the main point of contact for digital analytics implementation queries in the UK office and help provide solutions to clients
* You will conduct analysis to provide actionable insights to improve the customer experience on the website
* You will implement Adobe tags using Dynamic Tag Manager or GTM depending on the client, owning this area of the business
Skills and Experience
* Strong experience with Adobe Analytics/Google Analytics
* Strong experience with DTM (Dynamic Tag Manager) or Google Tag Manager
* Excellent communication skills/agency experience
Salary and Benefits
* £65,000 depending on experience
* Benefits package
How to Apply
For more information on how to apply please follow the link below
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job