Analytics Manager - Data Science, Econometrics - £60,000
As an Analytics & Effectiveness Manager, you will:
- Have expert knowledge of Econometrics, Forecasting, Structured Testing, Customer Level Analysis;
- Have a leader mindset - passionate about guiding, developing and managing analysts in the team;
- Support clients by providing a range of strategic measurements and forecasting solutions to understand and predict every aspect of marketing effectiveness;
- Engage with clients as both a practitioner and a strategic advisor, building a partnership for evidence based growth through marketing.
- Experience building commercial econometric models;
- Excellent data visualisation skills;
- R, Python, SQL - comfortable cleaning, merging and manipulating large data sets, querying databases and data mining;
- Experience building Dashboards in Datorama, Tableau, etc.
- Significant client facing experience.
You can apply for this role of Analytics & Effectiveness Managernow by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don't forget to register as a candidate too.
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. Please take a look at our website.
Sphere Digital Recruitment are specialists in placing marketing, sales, analytics, product and creative ?talent globally.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'