KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Analytical Chemist will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. As the analytical chemist you will be responsible for performing analysis using analytical techniques such as NMR and FTIR, working within a cGMP environment.
2. As the Analytical Chemist you will provide analytical services to customers in the pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, personal care and speciality chemical sectors.
3. This role will provide you with the opportunity to grow their skills within a closely monitored environment and gain experience of a wide variety of techniques.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Analyst we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in Chemistry or related scientific subject.
2. Proven industry experience in the pharmaceutical industry working within a GMP or GLP Laboratory.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with analytical chemistry and an understanding of Spectroscopy (NMR, FTIR).
Key Words: Analyst | FTIR | NMR | HPLC | GC | Analytical | Analytical Chemistry | Chemistry | Chemist | GMP | cGMP |
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for our talent development. We welcome applications for any applicant who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment processionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job