Excellent opportunity for an enthusiastic analytical chemist to join an internationally renowned research laboratory on a 3 month FTC.
Working within a fast-paced and dynamic team you will be primarily lab-based, specialising in GC-MS quantitative analysis of small molecule compounds. The matrices analysed are complex and require a vast array of preparation and purification techniques.
Primary responsibilities include:
- Sample preparation/extraction
- Method optimisation, method development and validation
- Running and basic maintenance of instrumentation
- Data analysis
- Writing and revising SOPs and project reports
- High calibre BSc in Chemistry or closely related field
- At least 2 years hands-on experience with GC-MS and/or LC-MS
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Positive attitude and flexibility to work over-time when required
Due to the location of the laboratory you must have a driver’s license and your own transport.
Apply to VRS now to be considered for this exciting opportunity!
Key words: Analytical chemist, scientist, GC-MS, LC-MS, LC-MS/MS, GC-MS/MS, LCMS, GCMS, GC, HPLC, small molecules, method development, pharmaceutical, environmental, food, beverage, chemical, healthcare, sample preparation, sample extraction, GLP, GMP, GXP, Surrey, Sussex, Crawley, London, VRS5627AF
- Analytical Chemistry
- Mass Spectrometry
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job