To assist the Healthcare Valuation team in providing analytical support.
This position is for an ambitious individual to develop and enhance the market leading team in Healthcare Real Estate covering Valuation, Broking, Consultancy and Research. The role will involve collating, interpreting, analysing and presenting data to assist the Valuers and Brokers.
• Provide analytical, technical and ad hoc support to the London Healthcare team
• Data input/extraction into bespoke Excel based valuation templates and financial models
• Help manage databases and benchmarking datasets - track and analyse sales data to ensure databases are up-to-date and accurate
• Prepare research documents that will be used by the UK healthcare team for pitches, client presentations, client enquiries and internal reviews
• Ad hoc assistance to the UK Healthcare teams located in CBRE’s regional offices
• Excellent organisation skills and a dedication to accuracy and attention to detail
• Proficiency in data collection, manipulation and analysis
• Proficiency using Microsoft Office - advanced Excel skills are essential
• Modelling skills, combined with good understanding of underlying cash flow principles
• Ability to prioritise, multi task and act on own initiative
• Good communication skills, both verbally and in writing
• Willingness to learn new technical skills
• Some property and/or financial experience an advantage but not essential for the right person
• Preferably holds an undergraduate degree utilizing relevant Excel/analytical skills such as mathematics, IT or sciences.