This is an exciting opportunity based in West London.
We are looking for a dynamic project coordinator/scheduler to provide support to the UK arm of a fast-growing, headline-grabbing, high technology company committed to the launch of a constellation of satellites that will deliver affordable global connectivity for everyone before 2027. As this is a ground-breaking company to work for, a love of start-up environments, a desire to be part of something new and an aptitude for working with technical people will certainly help.
As an integral part of the Programme Management team based in the US, you will manage and maintain a schedule of UK/regional programmes and ongoing projects, taking control of project and resource planning, task coordination, data/risk analysis and project status updates. Initially, you will be heavily involved in market access projects related to spectrum, licensing and telecommunications regulations, rolling up your sleeves to do whatever is required to get the job done.
Character is all! Whilst you’ll have an excellent knowledge of project management disciplines such as Schedule Management, Requirement and Change Management, Stakeholder and Risk Management, you’ll also have a natural tendency to organise, establish processes and take responsibility, alongside exceptional interpersonal skills, excellent attention to detail and an agile, upbeat, "can do" attitude.
In short, this a striking opportunity for an emerging project specialist to make their mark in a company on a mission to define excellence within their field in the next decade.
- At least 2 years’ project scheduling/coordination experience
- Confident MS Project Server/Project Web App user
- Strong understanding of critical path analysis
- Advanced user of Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Ability to challenge and recommend process and policy improvements
- Lively-minded, self-motivated, a great collaborator yet also able to work independently in a start-up environment
- Passionate and excited to be part of a mission-focused team!
- A recent and relevant project management qualification
- Experience in a legal, engineering or regulated environment
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job