About the role:
Capita Travel & Events are looking for an Air Support Consultant to work as part of a team based in Derby. The successful candidate will support with Agent debit memo investigation, provide coaching and training to staff on procedures and policies, and offer specialist fares knowledge to our customers.
What you'll be doing:
- Ensure all air bookings are created, re-issued, cancelled, or refunded as per company standard or supplier regulations
- Complete benchmarking exercises to ensure fares are competitive within our market place (internal and external)
- Support ways of working processes and new product testing
- Facilitate internal air processes such as queue management, smart keys, and quality rules
- Provide quality control support to the operational teams
- Manage and share airline updates using tools such as Yammer, call forums, and supply management calls
What we're looking for:
- Strong Air and GDS knowledge
- Clear understanding of ticket types
- Knowledge of air processes, including refunds and reissues
- Experience in managing complex itineraries
- GCSE English and Maths at Grade C or higher
- Strong IT skills including Microsoft Office
About Capita Travel & Events
Capita Travel & Events is not a regular travel, meetings, and events company. We do all the things you'd expect us to, but booking travel, meetings, and planning events is only the tip of the iceberg in terms of what we can do. We have a talented team of 850 people combining their knowledge and expertise to create one powerfully unique business. Our brilliant, like-minded people thrive in our friendly, fast paced, atmosphere. If you think you could add something to the team and want to be a part of our future, we'd love to hear from you.
What's in it for you?
Don't forget, you're part of a network of 63,000 experienced, innovative and dedicated individuals across multiple disciplines, sectors and countries. There are countless opportunities to learn new skills and develop in your career, and we'll provide the support you need to do just that. Our purpose is to create a better outcome for you.
What we hope you'll do next:
Looking to discover more? Let your line manager know, then choose 'Apply now' to fill out our short application and send us your CV. Any questions before taking the next step? You can contact for support.
<img src="http://maps/api/staticmap?center=DE216BF&zoom=14&size=200x200&maptype=roadmap&markers=DE216BF&color:ORANGE|label:A|&sensor=false&key=AIzaSyA1avTFqfXs_sttGUBwjK6mTjic1Y-zg2I" align="left" />
Capita Resourcing operates as an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all suitably qualified candidates regardless of gender identity or gender expression, marital status, sexual orientation, pregnancy or maternity, ethnic origin, nationality, religion or beliefs, disability, age, political opinions or trade union membership.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'