Job Title: Air Conditioning, Refrigeration and Plumbing Lecturer
Pay rate: Up to £35,909 + £3k skills supplement
Hours: Full Time
*** There is also the possibility of a £5k 'Golden Hello' ***
Our REED Education FE branch are currently working with a great college on an exciting new role in the Essex area.
Starting immediately, the college are looking for an outstanding Air Conditioning, Refrigeration and Plumbing Lecturer to join them on a permanent basis.
Our Clients recent Ofsted inspection which has declared the college as “Good” in every single category including: Student Outcomes (results and standards of work); Teaching and Learning; Leadership and Management; and Personal Development, Behaviour and Welfare. Inspectors also looked separately at Apprenticeship provision courses for Adults, and Study Programmes for the 4,000 full time 16-19-year-old students at the College, and stated that all of these were also “Good”.
- You will be lecturing Air Conditioning, Refrigeration and associated Plumbing subjects in an FE environment
- You will need to prepare teaching/learning materials
- You will need to set, mark and record relevant coursework and assessments
- You will be working with students aged 16+
- You will need to council and guide students with regards to their academic progress
- Effective curriculum and lesson planning which meets individual needs is essential
What you will need:
- An L3 qualification or equivalent in Air Conditioning, Refrigeration or Plumbing
- A recognised teaching qualification would be beneficial (but otherwise, applicants must be willing to work towards this)
- Previous experience in a relevant industry is essential
- Experience working with young people would be advantageous
Reed Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and vulnerable adults and expects all staff to share this commitment.
Successful applicants will be required to undergo a DBS check.
Benefits of working with Reed Education:
When you work with Reed Education, you will have access to a range of expertise and advice as well as benefits. We can provide you with:
• Access to pension scheme
• Weekly Pay for all candidates
• Continual Professional Development
• Dedicated and fully trained consultants, here to promote and develop our staff
• Long Term and permanent vacancy focus
• Permanent vacancy access to reed.co.uk, the UK’s largest, most visited online jobsite.
If this sounds like a role that you would like, please forward us your most up to date CV by clicking ‘Apply Now’. If you have any questions, then don’t hesitate to contact your local Further Education branch, we would love to speak to you and help you figure out the next step in your career.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'