Project Manager - Agile
A new and exciting opportunity for a Project Manager has arisen to join one of the industry's truly pioneering financial software businesses based in Moorgate! As the Project Manager , you will be working with some of the world's leading investment banks, hedge funds and brokerages.
The main focus of this role is to manage multiple client implementation projects end-to-end. You will work very closely with Project Leads and Account Managers to create project plans and see these through to completion, whilst managing budgets, timeframes and stakeholders.
Key experience required for the Project Manager:
- Extensive experience as a Project Manager in a software environment
- Experience working in an Agile environment
- Good knowledge of Jira / Confluence
- The ability to work closely with internal and external stakeholders
- Experience working in Financial Services is essential
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
This is an excellent opportunity for a Project Manager to make their mark on an extremely successful international business. The key to this role will be understanding priorities from a client's perspective and managing projects from sales to delivery.
Project Manager - Agile, Software Delivery Projects, Implementation, Jira, FinTech, Financial Services, Stakeholders
Salary: £50,000 - £65,000 (depending on experience) + benefits
Location: Moorgate, London
Please apply now for immediate consideration and further information!
Understanding Recruitment is acting as an agency on behalf of this vacancy
- Financial Services
- Senior Project Manager - Agile
- Software Delivery Projects
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'