Medacs Healthcare is currently recruiting Registered General Nurses (RGNs) to work in Tayside, Forth Valley, FifeGlasgow, Dumfries and Galloway, Lanarkshire, Lothian, Borders, Ayrshire. We’re looking for general, medical, surgical and specialist nurses.
We want to hear from you if you can say YES to the following:
- Do you have a minimum of 6 months UK Post Grad working experience?
- Are you looking for ongoing flexible work?
- Are you looking to improve your income / earning potential?
- Are you interesting in broadening your experience?
- Are you well presented and professional?
- Are you known for being reliable?
- Are you looking for a degree of flexibility in how you work?
We have exciting full and part time opportunities for experienced Registered General Nurses to work and earn great rates across Tayside, Fife, central belt and borders as we gear up for new contracts.
Why Medacs Healthcare?
- Excellent pay rates
- Holiday pay
- Experienced and dedicated staff that are honest and straightforward.
- Straight forward payroll
- Re validation Support
- A quick one stop recruitment process
- Daily payroll
What you need to join:
- Current NMC Pin
- Proof of ID (Passport / marriage cert / birth cert etc.
- Proof of address (utility bills / bank statements / credit card statements in the last 3 months)
- Hep B, MMR, Varicella (chicken pox) and TB scar proof
- Minimum 6 months recent relevant NHS UK experience
- 2 x Referees
- Mandatory training certificates (or be willing to undertake our training)
- Bank details and NI number (so we can pay you!)
With a reputation for delivery high quality care, Medacs Healthcare is one of the UK's leading nursing agencies. As well as being committed to caring for our clients, Medacs Healthcare also cares for its staff. Our professional and friendly approach gives our workers the support they need to grow and develop in their role we understand the environments you work in and the challenges you can face. Our staff are valued and encouraged to be the best they can be. So if you are passionate about caring, join Medacs Healthcare.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'