- Located near Hanger Lane Station/Zone 3
Kantar is home to some of the world's leading research, data and insights expertise. Collectively, our 30,000 employees offer the most complete view of consumers - the way they live, shop, vote, watch and tweet - in over a hundred countries worldwide.
Roles and responsibilities:
1. Project & Data Delivery:
• Receive briefs from new and on-going clients around their business needs
• Debriefing and coordinating country teams to gather quotes based on client business questions
• Preparing a proposal for clients to explain what Europanel does, our proposed approach, costs and deadlines
2. Account Management & Client Relationship:
• Have regular calls with clients to discuss new projects, contract and way of working
• Answering queries from on-going clients e.g. sending data from our online platform GCD, gathering previous projects done by the wider Europanel network
3. Day to day admin:
• Check emails and respond, prioritise any tasks that need to be done from these emails
• Catch up with the team and discuss what everyone is doing, offer help/ask for help if needed
• Working on the social committee to create new events for the company
• Impeccable written and verbal communication
• Attention to detail
• Friendly and sociable
• Good at problem-solving
• 'Can do' Minded
• Five GCSE grades C - A* (or 4-9), including Maths and English
• Ideal candidates would have 6+ months admin experience
• Access to the WhiteHat community and events
Included in qualification:
- Training on the 18+ month Standard Level 4 Associate Project Manager (PM) apprenticeship.
- Being a WhiteHat apprentice means access to awesome social events, sports teams, insight/career days with other apprentices to grow your network, as well as your own personal Coach who will guide you through the qualification to help you achieve your full potential.
- As part of your WhiteHat Apprenticeship, you will have access to our Future Leaders Foundation modules to develop 6 key competencies, underpinned by well-being, self-awareness, motivation, conscientiousness, effectiveness and grit.
After your Project Management apprenticeship progress into Project Management, Digital Transformation Manager, Business Development Lead, Programme Manager, Transformation Director and Process Transformation Director or other management roles within your field.
- Communication Skills
- Project Management
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'