Agency Administrator, Bournemouth, £Competitive + Bonus + Benefits
Vitality is an award winning, dynamic and vibrant financial services provider, with a ground-breaking vision for the future, where individuals are enabled to succeed and are rewarded and recognised for their contribution to our business.
Our Agency Administrator will receive a competitive salary plus benefits including;
- A genuine long-term opportunity to grow and establish a long-term career
- Our award winning private medical insurance
- A comprehensive flexible benefits scheme
- Stakeholder Pension Plan with employer contribution
- Vitality Partners and Rewards
As our Agency Administrator your role will be to ensure contracts (profile/roles) within the RI, paneling and agency space are effectively set up and maintained as per business rules.
Responsibilities as our Agency Administrator include:
- Maintain the SLA with less than one day turnaround
- Ensure quality of work is on average above 90% accurate
- Support to the team manager for all operational processes within the area
- Capturing of information received from Brokers, Customer Care Agents, and Telephonic Account Managers as per the business rules required.
- Understanding the basic data flows to identify discrepancies in the data.
- A basic understanding of how systems interact with one another across platforms.
- Intermediate analytical thinking skills and Intermediate excel analysis skills for large volume data processing.
- The ability to communicate well with all levels in and outside of the business.
- Enhancing existing processes and procedures.
- Data analysis at entry level required
To become ourAgency Administrator, you will have the below skills and experience:
- Experience of working in a finance team environment
- Understanding of importance of data protection
- Experience of communicating verbally and in writing with external 3rd parties
- Intermediate Excel skills and data analysis skills
- Intermediate spreadsheet skills
- Positive and friendly telephone manner
- Able to handle difficult telephone situations
- Adaptable to an ever changing high paced working environment
- Experience of working with commissions in the financial services sector
- Previous mid to senior level Operational experience
Working for Vitality as a Agency Administrator, you'll experience an exciting mix of creativity and innovation, within a framework of challenging objectives and a passion for delivering the best.
Our people are chosen for their skills, knowledge, enthusiasm and attitude but above all, their belief that anything can be achieved.
Closing Date: Thursday 19 April 2018
If you feel you have the skills and experience to become our Agency Administrator and can start on 9th April 2018 please click ‘Apply’ today.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job