Affiliate Marketing Success Manager - German Speaking
Purpose of Position
Our Awin Access solution is designed for micro-SMEs, start-ups and customers taking their first step in affiliate and partner marketing, where they can launch a self-managed programme pain-free without high cost or long commitment.
Awin Access launched in the UK in January 2020 after a pilot period, and is now available in Benelux, Germany, France, Italy, Spain, Portugal, Eastern Europe, Nordics, USA and Brazil.
As the Affiliate Success Manager, or internally, the Global Customer Success Specialist you will be responsible for supporting the central Awin Access Customer Experience Team with a variety of risk management and publisher activation tasks to help drive performance and improve customer experience. Whether that’s addressing managing portfolio risk or driving the global publisher strategy including mass activation, education and awareness including MasterTag partners.
A fantastic opportunity to be part of a fast paced and dynamic team who are passionate to help progress the grassroot brands of the future.
- Supporting and taking ownership of short and long term departmental projects
- Driving global publisher strategy including mass activation, education, awareness and small business opportunity enablement, with particular emphasis on MasterTag Publishers
- Managing portfolio risk, including overseeing the advisory function for global opportunity tracking, error resolution, & risk triggers
- Provide guidance to shape the strategy of the initiative in order to show demonstrable incremental GP, reduced churn, minimised risk or increased active partnerships.
- Deliver against initiative specific OKRs.
- The ability to be reactive to changes of advertiser or publisher behaviour relative to publisher enablement.
- Be the first point of contact for the team or other internal stakeholders to topics relating to your area of focus.
- Driving innovation for process improvement to maximise automation efficiencies.
- Presenting confidently, both internally and externally, and competent at holding attention and comfortable in presenting to a senior level.
Skills & Expertise
- 1+ year affiliate marketing experience
- Enthusiastic, committed and an epic amount of tenacity!
- Excellent customer service skills
- Ability to see the bigger picture and identify areas of opportunity and risk
- Committed to growing the service division as quickly as possible, providing friendly and efficient support fast tracking advertisers
- Seeks ownership and readily accepts accountability
- Excellent time management and organisational skills to maintain own work flow and meet deadlines
- Confident and excellent communicator with a keen attention to detail
- Fast learner and eager to deepen knowledge and understanding
- Numerate with a good level of knowledge of MS Office packages
- Fluent German (spoken and written)
- Flexi-Week and Work-Life Balance: We prioritise your mental health and wellbeing, offering you a flexible four-day Flexi-Week at full pay and with no reduction to your annual holiday allowance. We also offer a variety of different paid special leaves.
- Flexi-Office: Do you prefer to work from our cool office, from home, or in a completely different environment. With us, the choice is yours. We offer the flexibility to work wherever you want?within our Awin locations.
- Welfare: We provide you with a life assurance, travel insurance and a private health insurance that covers several types of health, vision, and dental treatments. Furthermore, you can take advantage of our Cycle to Work Scheme or Season Ticket Loan.
- Health & Well Being: With our support and access to various initiatives and sports offers, you can devote yourself to your mental and physical well-being.
- Development: We’ve built our extensive training suite Awin Academy to cover a wide range of skills that nurture you professionally and personally, with trainings conveniently packaged together to support your overall development. You can also improve your English skills by participating in our local language course.
- Remote Working: You will receive a monthly allowance to cover part of your running costs. In addition, we will support you in setting up your remote workspace appropriately.
- Appreciation: Thank and reward colleagues by sending them a voucher through our peer-to-peer program and show your appreciation for colleagues who have gone the extra mile to support you.
Established in 2000, Awin is proud of our dynamic, social and inclusive culture.
Like all businesses, we’ve had to adapt and nurture our culture in a virtual environment. Our virtual 'Life @ Awin’ hub brings our colleagues from across the globe together for various social activities.
Diversity & Inclusion are paramount to us, and we proudly pursue and hire diverse team members. We champion uniqueness and authenticity; this is who we are at our core. Our network of affiliate partnerships are diverse and transparent, as are the employees powering our vision to build the world’s leading open partner ecosystem. We welcome all backgrounds, identities, and experiences. If you need support at any point in the application or interview process, please let us know.
Apply now to begin the next stage of your career at a progressive company that supports both your professional and personal development.
- Project Management
- Affiliate Marketing
Please note Reed.co.uk does not communicate with candidates via Whatsapp, and we will never ask you to provide your bank, passport or driving licence details during the application process. To stay safe in your job search and flexible work, we recommend visiting JobsAware, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organisation working to combat labour market abuse. Visit the JobsAware website for information and free expert advice for safer work.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'