Central Employment are working in partnership with a global digital performance agency based in Newcastle. Due to demand of their Affiliate channel, they have a new opportunity for an Affiliate Manager, joining an established Affiliate Marketing team.
Purpose of the Affiliate Manager:
To manage a team of Affiliate professionals, dedicated to producing the highest quality of work within agreed deadlines, to ensure your team has the necessary tools & skills to maintain highest standards. To ensure all clients’ needs are met and expectations exceeded, deliver best practice campaigns that are innovative & rooted in insight.
Key Accountabilities of the Affiliate Manager:
• Develop and manage your Affiliates team to an industry leading standard
• Development and maintenance of relationships with key organisations across the affiliate landscape
• Ensure deadlines are met, actively working on accounts where necessary.
• Responsible for quality of all work output from your team across all clients; ensuring that it conforms to agency best practice.
• Monitor client results and delivery against forecast & provide clear strategic direction on how to improve performance.
• Challenge & interrogate briefs, ensuring delivery is of the highest standard, on time and in line with agency values.
• Implement and manage client process including analytics, tracking, reporting & finance, accurately forecast potential delivery & ROI for existing & new clients
• Build & maintain project and account development plans outlining all key tasks for clients. Ensure work is always in line with client’s overall strategy.
• Contribute to the development of our Affiliates product through project work and information sharing.
Industry knowledge required:
• In depth knowledge of the Affiliate landscape, keeping up to date with the latest trends, updates and techniques.
• A sound grounding in digital media, with a good general understanding of how each channel impacts one another.
• Ability to effectively manage through others.
Essential experience required:
- Significant experience in channel, working in Affiliates at leading agencies/ advertisers/ publishers.
- Experience in team management and/or mentoring and coaching others.
- Experience gained working with the relevant technologies, networks & Affiliates.
- Passionate about the internet and technology, with a keen interest in the development of Affiliates as a channel.
- Affiliate Marketing
- Digital Agency
- Partnership Marketing
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
Not quite what you are looking for? Try these similar searches
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'