Part time, permanent
The role is 3 days a week with a salary of £16,000-£18,000 per annum
This is an excellent opportunity to join a leading clinic based in Bristol.
Duties will include:
- To provide a high level of treatment and care to patients attending the clinic.
- Treat skin patients for, N-Lite, Cutera, IPL, Chemical Peels and Microdermabrasion.
- Work independently as an aesthetic/laser therapist assessing, counselling and treating patients adhering to clinic protocols.
- To ensure the administration of treatments optimising customer care and experience and effectively utilising time.
- You will be required to liaise with patients, to follow through on sales, invoices and to inform on treatments, identify and up sell other potential treatments and build a relationship with our patient base.
- Patient contact and scheduled patient follow up calls are also integral to the role. You will be required to be organized, efficient and thorough.
- IT skills are required to log sales, order stock and manage diaries for the team.
- Reception, Cashiering and Customer Services
- Meet and greet Patients for consultations/treatments ensuring they are dealt with in a first class, professional manner
- Ensuring a high standard of presentation is maintained in all patient common areas; to include building entrance, hallway, reception, waiting room and toilets
- Previous experience within the cosmetic field
- Customer service experience
- Team player who is enthusiastic about their work, motivated and flexible
- Experience in aesthetic facial procedures
- FACIAL PROCEDURES
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job