Morgan Hunt is working with one of the leading FE Colleges in the Sussex area, to recruit a Lecturer in Aeronautical Engineering on a contract to teach part-time hours on an ongoing basis.
Working in the Engineering department, you will be working with a variety of learners and be expected to meet the College's standards of work.
* Delivering Aeronautical Engineering
* Providing tutorial and pastoral support to students across the College
* Developing and delivering on lesson plans to increase the knowledge end learning experience for the students
The position boasts many benefits to the successful applicant
* Competitive rate of pay (£22-£30ph pending on experience)
* Potential temp-to-perm opportunity
* CIPD opportunities and potential to upgrade qualifications while working
The successful candidate for this position will have:
* A UK recognized teaching qualification, such as a PGCE, DTLLS, Cert Ed, or similar equivalent
* Assessor qualification preferable
* Experience delivering the subject area or working with young people
* At least 3 years industry experience minimum
* An in-date CRB/DBS check
If you are interested in applying for this position, please apply now!
Morgan Hunt is a multi award winning Employment Business for interim, contract and temporary recruitment and acts as an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Morgan Hunt is an equal opportunities employer.
- ''Aeronautical'' ''Aerospace'' ''Engineering''
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job