AEM Developer - AEM Engineer - AEM Specialist - AEM Consultant - London
AEM Developer - AEM Engineer both Mid-Level and Senior required to join a leading Global Insurance company based in London. This role is driven by one strategic objective which is to improve support the implementation and development capability of a new strategic content platform.
As a AEM Developer - AEM Engineer, your main responsibilities will involve:
- Support the technology implementation of 'Adobe Experience Manager (AEM)' as a strategic content management platform.
- Support the definition of AEM development standards and frameworks, software architecture, design principles and ways of working.
- Support the Lead Developer for the UK Customer Website Re-design Project and future strategic programmes.
As a AEM Developer - AEM Engineer, it is essential that you have previous experience within a similar position along with the following skill and knowledge: -
- Excellent knowledge and experience of AEM fundamentals like Sling, OSGi and JCR.
- Working experience on implementation of Templates, Components, Dialogs and Workflows in Adobe AEM platform.
- Professional Experience working in AEM version 6.x.
- Experience developing with the following frameworks related with Adobe AEM: Sightly, Sling Models and WCM Use API.
- Experience in Java Unit Testing using Mockito and PowerMock.
My client offers a competitive salary and fantastic benefits, including excellent pension and bonus potential, as well as generous annual leave.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a seasoned, AEM Developer - AEM Engineer professional to join a leading organisation based in London. For further details please apply by sending your cv to .
This is language antagonistic (AEM / Abode Experience Manager / API / PowerMock / Mockito)
London / agile / Developer / Software engineer / AEM / Abode Experience Manager / API / PowerMock / Mockito / Engineer / Insurance
Start Date: Asap
Salary: £55,000 - £75,000
McGregor Boyall is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job