Adults Social Worker - Part Time role
Job Title: Part-Time Qualified Social Worker - Generic Adults Team - Stockport
Location: Stockport, UK
Ackerman Pierce is seeking a dedicated Part-Time Qualified Social Worker to join the Generic Adults Team in Stockport within the Social Care industry. This role offers an initial 3-6 months, with potential extensions based on your performance and internal circumstances.
The position requires 22.5 hours per week, with 2 days in the office.
- Conducting Assessments with precision
- Obtaining multi-disciplinary assessment of need
- Potential for duty work
- Care management with compassion
- Designing intensive care packages
- Managing a caseload of service users
- Making recommendations for short-term care, intermittent care, and permanent residential care where appropriate
- Implementing self-directed support/personal budgets
We're looking for someone with post-qualifying experience as a Qualified Social Worker in a Generic Adults Team within the UK Social Care industry.
- HCPC Registration
- 1-2 years of post-qualifying experience within the UK Social Care industry
- Enhanced DBS/CRB (we can obtain for you)
- Eligibility to work in the UK
Benefits of Working with Ackerman Pierce:
- Your dedicated personal consultant
- Access to diverse Social Care opportunities nationwide
- Streamlined DBS and Compliance Service
- Quick and Easy Registration Process
- Access to Continuing Professional Development (CPD)
- Guaranteed weekly payment
To explore this exciting part-time opportunity as a Qualified Social Worker in the Generic Adults Team or to inquire about similar roles in Stockport, contact Ollie Barrett or email your updated CV today!
Please note Reed.co.uk does not communicate with candidates via Whatsapp, and we will never ask you to provide your bank, passport or driving licence details during the application process. To stay safe in your job search and flexible work, we recommend visiting JobsAware, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organisation working to combat labour market abuse. Visit the JobsAware website for information and free expert advice for safer work.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'