Adults Social Worker - Learning Disability and Autism
We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Adults Social Worker to join the well established Learning Disability and Autism Team in Oldham. You will be responsible for supporting the statutory functions of the service and includes Care Act strengths based assessment and support planning , duty cover, targeted reviews, safeguarding , MCA and Best Interest work.
The role is hybrid, with typically 3 days per week office based. You will be joining a friendly and welcoming team , who are passionate about ensuring that the people we work with, and those who care for them , have the best quality of life, building upon their strengths.
Fantastic pay opportunity of £30 per hour.
- Hybrid working.
- Competitive rates of pay.
- Weekly pay.
- One committed and dedicated point of contact.
- An unlimited referrals incentive, giving you a £300 voucher for anyone you refer to us (T&Cs apply).
- A full range of free training available.
- Hold and effectively manage a complex and varied caseload with appropriate supervision, guidance and support, reflecting the function of the team and Adult Social Care in accordance with policy, procedures, guidance and legislation.
- Undertake work within legislative frameworks including the preparation of written reports, statements and representations to the judiciary at Court hearings and applications to the Court of Protection.
- Accountable for complex decision making and risk management in relation to caseloads ensuring professional judgement, evidence-based tools, critical reflection and analysis to inform this.
- Communicate skilfully and confidently in complex or high-risk situations.
- Attend and represent the department at a range of multi-disciplinary forums and undertaking the role of Chair as required.
- Undertake direct work with service users, carers and families in line with interagency safeguarding adults' policy and procedures.
- To make appropriate assessment and act as care navigator for the individuals presenting with eligible social care needs within appropriate time limits and in collaboration with health and other agencies.
- To plan relevant responses to meet individual needs in collaboration with carers, advocates and representatives in consultation with health and other agencies.
- To ensure the delivery within financial resources available of services to meet assessed needs and outcomes.
- To maintain an effective system for coordination, monitoring and reviewing support plans and service standards, to identify gaps in service or unmet need and advise line manager and commissioners.
- Social Work Degree qualification plus experience in a relevant field.
- Social Work England registration.
- Knowledge of theory and practice of care assessment, planning and detailed knowledge and understanding of relevant legislation and its application.
- Supervisory skills, as may supervise students, trainees, support staff and volunteers.
- Analytic, planning and communication skills.
If you have any further questions, or wish to apply for this role then please contact Jacob on otherwise Apply Below and I will be in touch soon.
Randstad Care acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Randstad Care is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merits alone.
Did you know that Randstad Care have been awarded a place on the National Clinical Staffing Framework for the NHS? This means we will be able to bring you more opportunities within nursing & midwifery and clinical staffing.
Please note Reed.co.uk does not communicate with candidates via Whatsapp, and we will never ask you to provide your bank, passport or driving licence details during the application process. To stay safe in your job search and flexible work, we recommend visiting JobsAware, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organisation working to combat labour market abuse. Visit the JobsAware website for information and free expert advice for safer work.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'