* Salary: £9.50ph
* Duration: On-going temporary, to start ASAP
* Location: Ipswich (accessible by public transport)
Are you an experienced administrator Are you immediately available, wanting to get into a highly respected local company?
* To support the supply chain team and buyers
* Processing purchase orders
* Maintain the database and own company system
* Develop and maintain excellent supplier relationships
* Managing the backordered items, expediting of overdue and imminent purchase orders to maintain production
* Update/Maintain Oracle
* Assist with invoice queries
* Provide the team with feedback on supplier performance (customer satisfaction, responsiveness)
* Confident with Microsoft (Excel, email etc)
* Grade A*-C GCSE (or equivalent) English and Mathematics
* Confident with Oracle (desirable)
The ideal candidate will be highly organised, and have a great eye for detail. You will need to be reactive, and respond immediately to customer demands to provide excellent customer service. Your communication skills must be excellent, in order to communicate with Stakeholders, as well as other departments within the business. You will need to be confident with IT, and have an analytical approach.
This is a great company to extend your working knowledge.
*Due to high volumes of applications, If you do not receive feedback within 5 working days, then please take your application as being unsuccessful at this time.
Adecco is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job