Note: This Job Description summarises the main aspects of the job but does not cover all the duties that the job holder may be required to perform. This document is intended to enhance the understanding between the Manager and the employee and may be changed/amended as the job/business needs require.
- Execution of contracts to include liaising with suppliers and customers for getting shipping instructions, planning shipments and ensuring goods are despatched per contract.
- Issuing commission invoices.
- Ensuring goods are despatched on time, all documents in order and all problems dealt with.
- Liaising with customers and suppliers to ensure information is transferred appropriately.
- Keeping traders updated with contract status and informing traders accordingly.
- Controlling and recording of each contract and ensuring that it is executed within the terms and conditions.
- Maintaining spread sheets and updating the computer software to ensure that contract status is accurate at all times and information is available in real time.
Skills, Experience and Qualifications – Essential:
- Fluent in Spanish.
- Knowledge and experience of logistics and transportation.
- Knowledge of Incoterms.
- User level knowledge of MS Office.
- At least 1 years’ experience in a similar environment.
- Experience in a customer service environment.
- Organisational skills and communications skills.
- Able to prioritise own work load and work under pressure.
Skills, Experience and Qualifications – Desired
- Experience in contracts management or logistics.
- Fluent in other languages.
- Intermediate Excel.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job