Beyond Retail is a fast-growing multi-website online retailer specialising in bathroom, kitchen and heating products for Britain’s homeowners, developers, tradespeople and landlords. We are looking for an Administrator, based in Bournemouth, to join our growing Purchasing department.
With 3 category-leading websites and a huge amount of potential for future growth, this is an excellent time to join a fast-growing, ambitious online retailer with excellent opportunities for career progression, a great office environment, and competitive pay and perks.
On offer is a positive, collaborative, customer-focused environment; a competitive salary; paid overtime if desired; free healthy snacks, fruit and drinks; generous pension scheme; childcare credits; cycle2work scheme and other perks. We’ll also be introducing an on-site gym and showers at the same time as doubling our office space later this year.
As an Administrator (Purchasing Department), you will:
- Be responsible for ensuring a high level of service by processing online orders
- Place purchase orders with suppliers
- Liaise with suppliers to ensure orders are arriving OTIF (on time in full)
- Proactively communicate any delays with customers at the earliest possible time
- Raise and resolve issues with delivery discrepancies
- Communicate effectively with the Goods In the team
- Raise carrier claims as a result of damage or loss
- Support the CS, Sales and Warehouse teams with administration work as required.
The ideal Administrator (Purchasing Department)will have the following skills and experience:
- Outstanding organisation and attention-to-detail
- Confident and assertive when dealing with the resolution of supplier issues
- Quick to pick up new IT systems, and adept at using MS Excel
- Excellent, articulate telephone manner and great written English
- Cool, calm & collected under pressure
- Not afraid to try new things; not averse to change and the fast-pace of a high-growth company
- Previous office experience is essential.
This is a permanent, full time Administrator position working 42.5 hours per week (typically 8.5 hours Monday to Friday).
In return, the Administrator (Purchasing Department) will receive a salary of £18,000 per annum.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job