20000 - 25000 per annum
*Experience in property management is required*
Join an award winning family-run estate agency that have a reputation built on integrity, communication, customer care and results. A fast moving, busy work environment where work and team spirit are of equal importance. We are looking for a property manager to deal with the day-to- day running of the management stock.
The successful candidate will be given in-house training and will be well supported by the company directors, which will provide the base for an excellent career opportunity.
Duties will include:
- Answering calls and booking viewings
- Logging Keys and Ordering Boards
- Opening and closing Maintenance work orders liaising with, and updating all parties involved
- Handling deposit procedures and liaising with accounts team
- Ordering and renewing Gas Safety Renewals and other certificates
- Liaising with tenants and contractors for visits
- General Admin, scanning and attaching documents
- Notifying utility providers and council tax department of new tenants
- Inventory, Interim and Check out Procedures entering all applicable details related
- Preparing AST
- Handling Move Ins
- Referencing Tenants
- Helping to build property portfolio
- Serving notices and handling arrears procedures
- Check out, renewal and post move in procedures
- Preferably ARLA qualified but not essential
- Customer service focused
- Autonomous and collaborative
- Energetic and vibrant personality
- Quick learner, inquisitive and ambitious
- Excellent computer skills, including Word and Excel
Must be able to work half day on Saturday with half day off during the week.
9-6pm Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Friday.
A car is not required for this job.
Salary offered: £20,000 - £25,000 dependent on Property Management experience.
To be considered for this role, please apply today.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job