Objective of role:
To provide the services of a Financial Planning Administrator to the Financial Planning Department. This will include but is not limited to the main responsibilities given below.
- Salary - up to £21,000
- Death in service benefit
- Income Protection
- 25 days holiday
- Relevant experience of working in an IFA environment preferred
- Effective use of IT including, Excel, Word, Outlook and relevant internal systems and databases including 1st Software and/or Intelliflo and investment platforms would be desirable although training will be provided
- Client focused, able to provide excellent level of client service
- Good written and oral communication skills at all levels, both internally and externally
- Good administration skills, with high level of accuracy and attention to detail in all areas of work
- Able to organise and manage time efficiently whilst being flexible
- Able to use initiative within limits of knowledge and authority
- Able to work as part of a team and ready to provide support and assistance
- Professional in all work matters, acting with integrity and recognising the need for complete confidentiality
- Dress appropriately for work in a professional service environment giving the right image to clients, professional intermediaries and third parties
- Willing to learn and to acquire new skills
- Process administration queries relating to all financial planning areas including Life, Pension, Investments & Group Schemes from submission to completion in adherence with agreed timescales
- Carry out all client administration in line with office procedures.
- Deal with client queries (non-advice related issues).
- Ensure new business is packaged up timely & accurately including the preparation of new business packs
- Collation of information as requested as part of the client review process
- Check Policy documentation/acceptance terms
- Liaise with Paraplanners and Advisers in relation to client work, ie. uploading of report request and client documents to central file or back office database to facilitate report, letter preparation etc.
- Liaise effectively with policyholders, partners, product providers and any other introducers with regards to any issues that may arise
- Ensure ongoing client servicing requirements are dealt with in a prompt and efficient manner and ensure regular updates are provided where appropriate
- Maintain compliant client records in the office electronic folders and on the back office system.
- Maintain an appropriate diary system and to operate in an efficient and professional manner
- Record fee income details accurately on the Firms systems
- Contribute to the department’s/ firm’s objectives
- Attend all staff training courses and internal office meetings, as and when required
- Conduct yourself at all times in a manner commensurate with your professional status and that of the firm and in accordance with the firm’s policies and procedures.
- Continually deliver the standards required by the Financial Conduct Authority and that of any other quality standards the firm may hold in order to ensure that the firm retains both its authorised status and any other quality accreditation held by the Firm.
- Maintain strict confidentiality at all times, whether relating to clients’ or the firm’s documentation and information.
- Maintain your own working area in a tidy and business like condition
- Perform any other duties or tasks, which may be requested from time to time by your Line Manager, Head of Department or the firm’s Management.
Please forward your application to Alison Thorne at LEX Recruitment or please do make contact by phone or email with any enquiries. Please also check the LEX Recruitment jobs page for any other opportunities.
LEX Recruitment is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. In accordance with The Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses (Amendment) Regulations 2010, LEX Recruitment Ltd acts as an employment agency for the supply of permanent staff.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job