Main Purpose of the Job:
The main purpose of the fees administrator role is to process fees received from external providers, ensuring that Partners receive the fees due to them in a timely manner, through the accurate processing of fee files and adjustments. The Fees Team collate and manipulate the statements and data feeds from external providers into the correct formats so that individual payments can be made to Partners. If we do our job correctly, then Partner Summaries (effectively a Partner’s statement of all client cases and associated fees) fill with accurate information and the Partners can confirm that they’ve received what they were expecting.
- Responsible as part of the team for the calculation and processing of fee files for payment to the Partners.
- The investigation, research and resolution of Partner enquiries and requests received on processed fee payments.
- Responsible for complex fees tasks e.g. diary notes, manual adjustments, Terms Flexibility and bespoke arrangements.
- Assist with collating Management Information for the team and the business.
- Involvement in projects and improvements.
- Interaction and collaboration with individuals and teams within SJP and externally.
- Proving to be a key team member and supporting other team members as required.
- High attention to detail
- Intermediate to advanced user of Excel
- Excellent team player, supportive to others
- Articulate and able to communicate with all levels of staff
- Strong organisational skills, able to work to deadlines
How we Reward You
In addition to an attractive salary you will also receive a number of excellent benefits including a non-contributory pension, private medical insurance, life assurance, a share incentive plan, bonus sacrifice arrangements to name but a few.
We are extremely proud of The St. James’s Place Foundation. It is a grant-making charity where funds are raised and donated by the St. James’s Place community. The Company matches all funds raised or donated, pound for pound and since its setup in 1992 we have raised and distributed in excess of £54 million to good causes operating in the UK and abroad.
We have received much recognition for the high quality of advice and service we provide to our clients. Most recently, this has included being voted the: '2017 Best Private Client Investment Manager' by readers of Wealth Adviser magazine; 'Best Financial Advisor’ atThe Personal Finance Awards’and the 2017 City of London 'Wealth Management Company of the Year'. We are also the current holders of the 'Britain’s Most Admired Companies Award’ within our sector.
How to Apply
To apply for this role please click on the Apply button below
- Microsoft Excel
- Data Manipulation
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"