A education company is looking for an experienced administrator with meticulous attention to detail to support the administration of examinations for non-English speakers. This is a temp role to start immediately until the end of April 2018 with possible extensions. This role is based on Harlow, Essex.
- Reviewing these exam questions and inputting into database. Training will be provided
- Edit test materials using specific software and strictly following guidance documents provided
- Store and retrieve test data from item banks using specific software
- Assisting with admin for a new test pilot, producing and sending out communication to educational institutions and individual test takers
Experience / skills required:
- Quality orientated with excellent attention to detail
- Experience of working with large sets of information
- Proven administrative skills and ability to meet deadlines
For further information, please apply online via REED.
Contact: Alison Redfearn
Atwood Tate acts as an Employment Agency in relation to permanent and contract vacancies and an Employment Business for interim and temporary recruitment.
Atwood Tate embraces diversity and seeks to promote the benefits of diversity in all of our business activities and to develop a business culture that reflects that belief. We welcome applications from all members of society irrespective of age, disability, sex, sexual orientation, colour, race, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief.
Due to the volume of applications we receive we are often only able to contact successful applicants. If you haven't heard from us within 7 days you have probably been unsuccessful on this occasion but we will keep your CV on file for any future relevant opportunities.
- Data Entry
- Highly Detailed
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job