Administrator/ Appointment Setter / Business Research
Wolverton - Milton Keynes
Monday to Friday - Full and Part time hours available:- School hours ( 9am - 3pm) , Monday - Thursday (9am - 5pm) or full time (35 hours per week)
£18,000 - £25,000 depending on experience. + inhouse incentives
Our client is a Small Team consisting of super people with a high drive in Customer Service and Telemarketing, they are now seeking a New Member to join their team to continue their success.
They are seeking an outgoing and confident Appointment Setter to work on a large client of theirs. This role consists of generating leads, cleansing CRM systems, email interaction with businesses and creating opportunities for the potential clients to meet your project manager.
- Be a clear Communicator
- Excellent administrator
- Be confident on the phone and emailing businesses
- Have experience in delivering a high level of customer service
- Like a challenge
- Telemarketing / diary management / customer service experience is desirable
- Experienced using a CRM system would be desirable
- Have a strong personality
- Be a good listener
You will be required to make outbound telephone calls and emails where your duties will include;
- Some of the projects have a low dial rate of around 20 a day however this position is heavily administration based.
- Making cold and warm calls / emails to prospective businesses with the ultimate goal of setting up an appointment for our clients
- Securing new business opportunities for clients
- Capture and log the information required by each of our clients in the CRM system or on excel spreadsheets
- The work is very varied and in the vast majority of cases a telemarketer will not work on one customers' campaign more than two days in any working week.
- Data building is part of the job and on occasion full days will be spent researching the correct contact details of the person our client wants to reach
- We are purely Business to Business so no calls to the domestic public will be expected for this role.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'