Administrator / Analyst - Accounts Payable
US Investment firm urgently requires a bright and motivated Administrator/Analyst to join their Accounts Payable team. The culture is inclusive and non-hierarchical and as such, we are looking for an individual with lots of team spirit who wants to be part of a driven and focused team.
Day to day responsibilities include:
- Managing the Concur invoice programme for EMEA
- Working closely with the IT team moving manual processes onto Concur system
- Liaising with suppliers and dealing with queries
- Reconciliation of Balance Sheet accounts
- Travel and expenses - ensuring everything is processed in line with policy
- Assistance with ad hoc tasks and projects
- Building/maintaining strong working relationships with internal colleagues and external contacts/suppliers.
The successful individual will have superb attention detail and the ability to work to deadlines.
- Experience of Concur invoicing and advanced knowledge of Excel required
- Working knowledge of SAP advantageous
- SAP system
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job