Registration Administrator x 4
An exciting opportunity has arisen for someone who wishes to be part of a successful legal practice in Kent. We are looking for x 4 Registration Officer to join our team as soon as possible.
Our Registrations department is a hard-working team with a ‘can do’ approach to getting our work done in a busy and fast paced environment, therefore we welcome applications from likeminded people and the purpose of this role is to support the team in the delivery of fully registered client files in a timely manner and to administer the daily tasks to achieve this to a high standard.
Acting at all times in the best interest of the firm, this job requires high levels of concentration and attention to detail in order to effectively assess files received, finish and submit HM Land Registry applications, as well as have the capacity to carefully consider other aspects of all files that are received after completion has taken place.
- To receive files following completion and undertake an initial inspection of the file to ensure all is in order to enable registration of the property into the new owner’s name at the Land Registry;
- A high degree of accuracy is required with your work at all times so as to minimise unnecessary HM Land Registry requisitions (questions or requests) or rejections;
- Undertake all necessary land registry searches and protect the client’s lender’s position (where applicable) at all times;
- Submitting applications to the Land Registry in a timely fashion and in accordance with the firms procedures;
- Deal in a timely fashion with all requisitions raised by HM Land Registry;
- Up/downloading documentation to/from lenders to satisfy their requirements using lender portals;
- Carry out all necessary correspondence in a timely fashion to promote an efficient and speedy submission to the HM Land Registry;
- Maintain client files, paper and electronic, and accurately use the firms case management system, including reports to assist with workload management and chasing responses to correspondence etc.;
- Specifically identify and report on any issues that are incorrect or require investigation to the Team Manager or as they may direct;
- Participate in all training programmes initiated by the Team Manager or as they may direct;
- To adhere to policies and procedures of the Firm;
- To administer daily work within the restrictions of GDPR, Law Society Conveyancing Quality Scheme and Solicitors Regulation Authority;
- To undertake additional tasks as deemed reasonable to meet the needs of the team in the delivery of excellent client service.
To be considered for the role you will have a minimum of 5 GCSEs A – C or equivalent, previous experience working in a law firm or prior knowledge of the Land Registry will be advantageous, though is not compulsory as full training will be given.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'