Do you have an enhanced DBS certificate?
Are you an experienced Administrator?
Do you have excellent knowledge of IT systems?
Job title: Administrator
Salary: £10 per hour
Part time/Temporary Role: 4 days a week
9am-5pm with a half hour unpaid break
I have a client looking for a Safeguarding Team Administrator
You must have excellent knowledge of IT systems e.g. databases and Microsoft Office (Word, Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint)
Experience in minute taking in large meetings
They are looking for an employee who:
• Minimum of 18 months experience working in a secretarial or administrative role
• Excellent knowledge of IT systems e.g. databases and Microsoft Office (Word, Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint)
• Ability to book meeting rooms and direct incoming calls
• Experience of working in a safeguarding
• Experience of designing and implementing office systems
• High level of interpersonal skills as well as the ability to deal with sensitive and confidential information appropriately.
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
• Efficient note capture techniques to develop accurate minutes.
• Ability to work with data to produce reports.
• Demonstrates good attention to detail and ability to complete tasks in timely manner.
• Adaptability, flexibility and ability to cope with uncertainty and change.
• Effective organiser.
Experience within the NHS is preferable but not required.
A proficiency test in IT may apply upon being shortlisted.
If you are interested, please click 'apply' now. Only those shortlisted will be contacted.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'