Working within the Conservation & Fisheries Technical Support Team the successful candidate must have a minimum of 6 months previous office experience ideally within a technical support role.
Duties will include:-
- Setting up systems to support the delivery of technical data
- Transferring of hard copy data onto Ki-eco systems
- Preparing and printing site survey maps
- Supporting the Survey team with training and basic PPE requirements
- Dealing with correspondence
- Supporting the Net Licencing process
The successful candidate will have:-
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Good IT skills to include Word & Excel
- The ability to prioritise workload and achieve targets
- Proven experience in a similar role
- Educated to Degree level or equivalent.
Hours of work are 9am - 5pm Monday to Friday.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job