Administration Officer - Southwest London - September 2020
Administrative officer job description
Administrative Officer responsibilities include:
· Managing office supplies stock and placing orders
· Preparing regular financial and administrative reports
· Administration of company databases
We are looking for an Administrative Officer to join our team and support our daily office procedures.
A successful Administrative Officer will act as the point of contact for all employees, providing administrative support and managing their queries. Main duties include managing office stock, preparing regular reports (e.g. expenses and office budgets) and organising the School records. If you have previous experience as an office administrator or similar administrative role, we'd like to meet you. Our ideal candidate also has working knowledge of office equipment and office management tools.
Ultimately, you should be able to ensure our administrative activities run smoothly on a daily and long-term basis.
· Manage office supplies stock and place orders
· Prepare regular reports on expenses and office budgets
· Maintain and update the School databases
· Schedule in-house and external events
· Managing data input into parent pay
· Supporting Heads PA with recruitment-producing adverts, shortlisting, creating recruitment questions
· Running absence reports
· Entering new students, daily lates, dentition and behaviour sanctions onto SIMS
· Producing reports and letters from SIMS
· Amending existing student and staff details on SIMS
Paid to scale
· Proven work experience as an Administrative Officer, Administrator or similar role
· Solid knowledge of office procedures (SIMS/BromCom
· Experience with office management software like MS Office (MS Excel and MS Word, specifically)
· Strong organisation skills with a problem-solving attitude
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills
· Attention to detail
· High School diploma; additional qualifications in Office Administration are a plus
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'