Administration & Marketing Internship £18K Hedge Fund Management London
Based in Soho this company manages a hedge fund, raises capital for another hedge fund, owns a stake in a UK based Fintech company and is committed to improving financial literacy amongst the broader population by providing insightful content relating to the industry.This is a 6 month internship paying £1,500 per month with the potential to convert to a permanent job.
How can you expect to spend your day?
You will join the team as an Administration and Marketing Intern to assist with a range of tasks in this busy yet small team, providing ample opportunity to develop your experience in a number of business areas and transferrable skills.
Tasks you can expect to learn about and be responsible for include:
• Help prepare marketing documentation such as industry newsletters and client presentations.
• You will take responsibility for managing and developing the company’s Social Media channels by researching, producing and sharing regular content around the topic of financial investment.
• Assist with institutional client matters, providing general administration support.
• The company have a large archive of pre-made financial advice, guides and tutorials which you will be encouraged to use and adapt as a marketing or thought leadership content tool.
• Contribute to investor correspondence and general office admin.
What are the ideal candidate’s personality, skills and qualifications?
• Educated to degree level.
• A keen interest to develop a career and experience in Marketing and Corporate Communications.
• An interest in Financial Investment is preferred but not required.
• Someone comfortable joining a small company and by doing so given greater responsibility than that given at larger companies.
• Excellent written English and communication skills.
• A social media savvy individual, familiar with all major social networks such as Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter.
• Comfortable working MS Word, PowerPoint and Excel.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"