£45,000 + Pension + Parking
This role is perfect for a committed Office Manager who enjoys responsibility, you will be joining a successful local Company where there will be plenty of opportunity to use all of your many skills.
Some of your duties will include:
- Ensuring the smooth day to day management of office administrative systems and supervising junior employees
- Overseeing the reception area and acting as initial contact for face to face and telephone enquiries
- Managing HR process, recruiting new staff members and coordinating staff training
- Managing corporate hospitality and co-ordinating relationships with nominated Charities
- Controlling vehicle fleet, arranging insurance cover and co-ordinating repairs and maintenance
- Purchasing stationery and office supplies and maintaining supplier relationships
Regrettably, we are not able to respond to job applicants who are not shortlisted. For new job alerts follow us on Twitter - @BBR_Recruitment, Instagram - BurtonBoltonRose, Facebook - Burton Bolton & Rose and LinkedIn - Burton Bolton & Rose
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'