The duties for the successful Admin Coordinator will include:
· To process Customer orders accurately and in a timely fashion.
· To answer inbound enquiries from customers effectively.
· To liaise with the Field Sales Team
· To liaise with various internal depts. to ensure customers receive a high level of service.
· To undertake other administrative duties as required.
The successful Admin Coordinator will be:
· A great communicator
· Friendly and hard working
· Self motivated and well organised, with strong prioritisation and time planning skills.
· The ability to absorb and understand a wide range of product information.
· Computer literate, with good knowledge of Word & Excel.
For this role you need to be car owner due to the location of the company.
Monday- Thursday 08:30-5 - Friday 08:30-4 which reduced hours in the summer.
If you are interested in the Admin Coordinator position, then either call us or e-mail your CV to the details provided.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job