Administration Co-ordinator, Henleaze and Westbury On Trym Branch
£20k basic plus with review on probation
Hours 8.45 -5.30 Monday to Friday
25 days holiday p/y plus bank holidays
Parking is not available for this role but a car is not required for the role
My client in Bristol are looking for an Administration Co-ordinator to join their successful Henleaze & Westbury-on-Trym branch working in the sales team assisting with the day-to-day admin & marketing tasks of this busy office.
The role requires a hard-working individual with a positive attitude and the ability to work in a busy environment and work independently as well as part of the team when the need arises. Previous experience of working in an Estate Agency is preferred but not essential.
The role includes:
• Assisting the Sales Team, answering the phone, dealing with enquiries and taking messages.
• Typing property descriptions from dictation and various other sales letters as required.
• Uploading photos, checking paperwork, sending drafts for approval.
• Ensuring window presentations are current & up to date.
• Preparing advertisements for entry into various editorials.
• Maintaining the offices webpages and microsites.
• Raising sales invoices.
• Ordering stationary, filing and any other task that is within this job scope.
Candidates should have:
• Excellent time management skills including the ability to prioritize
• An excellent telephone manner
• Meticulous attention to detail
• A good knowledge of MS Office packages
• Knowledge of Reapit software although not essential would be advantageous
#Administration #Admin #Co-ordinator #EstateAgency
- Estate Agency
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'